Re: Adjust insight to recent globals removal

Pedro Alves wrote:

I have no idea how well it works, because insight seems to be broken here
in several ways ("run" or "attach" from the menu does nothing,
"console" either).  I'm no insight user, so I can't tell what's
going on.

Hmmm. That's odd... "It works for me." Target settings problem?

Just thought I'd fix what I broke. Hope this helps.

I haven't seen a commit on this, so I committed this myself this afternoon.

Thanks a bunch for thinking about me!