Re: Problems with function pointers in C++

Geert Vancompernolle wrote:
So, how can I get out of this...

I was finally able to recompile again the program *and* see my HLL in Insight. Next question: when I type "R", then I get a dialogue box for a target selection.

For my embedded external board, I know what to set and select (Remote/TCP and hostname + port).

What do I have to fill in for my PC application? What selections to be made?

Do I also have to start a gdbserver session on my PC, so Insight can hook on it?

-- *Best rgds,

--Geert

*