Re: Problems with function pointers in C++

Keith Seitz wrote:
Actually, if you could do that, it would be best. Since all of the language handling code is not target-specific, this test might be useful to indicate a problem with the compiler.

Just tried the Insight build for the PC. I launched the gdbserver in a terminal window in the directory where I've put the binary TMyCass you gave me.

This is the command I've given: gdbserver :1000 ./TMyClass

Then I got the message:

Process ./TMyClass created; pid = 21754
Listening on port 1000

So far, so good.

Then I copied the executable to another place (otherwise, both gdb and gdbserver would "eat" from the same file, that doesn't work) and loaded that copy into Insight, using "File | Open Source...". However, I saw there was no debug info in it, I only see assembly (and that, I can't follow really easy... ;-) ).

Can you send me a binary with debug info present?

Best rgds,

--Geert