Please remove 'ajr AT thales POINT com' from Insight bug 303

Hi,
Yesterday, I used the 'add note' feature of your bug tracker, and without thinking, I entered my work email address while providing an example for item 303. I see that it appears in the posting, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could remove it (and also the disclaimer my company appended). You can substitute the email address this message was sent from, if you like.

Insight looks very promising (which is why I'm bothering to supply this info.) - I may even take a shot at the bug myself, if I get the time to understand what's going on...

Thanks - Andrew Raybould