Re: Local Variables and MIPS

Hans Kester wrote:
$ runtest --version
WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
Expect version is       5.26
Tcl version is          8.4
Framework version is    1.4.2.x

This seems to be an older version, it came with the Cygwin version I am
using at the moment.
Well I didn't catch you were working under cygwin.
What I can tell you is that for Linux hosts you need to use 1.4.4 framework since gdb6.3 version.
I'm not using cygwin for my validation.
So runtest is in my path but it seems that the insight tree used to have
a dejagnu of itself:
... if [ -f ${srcdir}/../../dejagnu/runtest ]; then echo
${srcdir}/../../dejagnu/runtest; ...

The makefile first tries to check if you got the dejagnu source package next to the gdb distribution, in that case it will use this one.