RE: to compile a c++ project

On 16 February 2006 09:58, serge messa wrote:

> Hi all
>
>    I'm a newbie in the insight project. I'm working in
> a project which have .cxx and .hxx files.can i use
> insight to debug my sources? If it's possible, how can
> i do it?

  If you're using the gcc compiler, you just need to add the "-g" option to
the compiler flags when you build your executable, then you can indeed use
insight on it.  Insight should find all the sources automatically if they're
still in the same place they were when you compiled the program.

    cheers,
      DaveK