Insight Configuration Problems

All:
Printed in the directions for building and installing insight it states:
Right now, Insight MUST be built using the versions of Tcl, Tk, Itcl, and Tix that come with the sources.
My question is: I found Tcl, Tk, and Itcl in the source distribution, but Tix is missing. Which version of Tix do I download and install for Insight to work properly? Are there any special instructions about Tix that I need to know in order to install it correctly?

Thanks,
Fred
Kingston Co.
freddie@sb.net