Re: MinGW setjmp SEGV

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 20:45:25 +0100, Steven Johnson <sjohnson@sakuraindustries.com> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

You may get better results from a CVS snapshot, if you dont want to check out CVS HEAD. Can you try and build one, and see if that fixes your problem.

It won't. The files in question have not changed in CVS since the last tcl import. As I said in the original message, I have already fixed the problem. I was merely reporting how I had done so.

Thanks anyway.

Andrew Stubbs