Re: MinGW setjmp SEGV

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:00:53 +0100, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com> wrote:

The attached patch (code copied from sourceforge) is sufficient to fix the
issue. Note that I have included the diff of the whole file and it
includes one of the minor changes mentioned above.

That'll be the deleted _INSIDE_CYGWIN_ then?

Hopefully this patch will help others who have hit the same problem.

Hi Andrew,

I was looking through this area just the other day
(http://sourceware.org/ml/insight/2005-q3/msg00021.html), and ISTM that the
substance of this patch is already in CVS HEAD. The changes appear to have
been added in rev1.9
(http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/tcl/win/tclWin32Dll.c?cvsr
oot=src#rev1.9) when tcl 8.4.1 was merged from upstream. Just FYI.

cheers, DaveK

Many apologies. I have got the diff backwards! It is tcl 8.4.1 that is broken and AFAIKT CVS HEAD is little altered.

Please find a correct one attached.

Andrew Stubbs