From: insight-owner@sourceware.org [mailto:insight-owner@sourceware.org]
On Behalf Of Julie Tao
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:28 PM
To: insight@sourceware.org
Subject: insihgt GUI didn't update

Hi,

I add a new processor in the targetselection.itb as the following:

# NUON
 set gdb_target(nuon,pretty-name) "NUON"
 set gdb_target(nuon,defbaud) ""
 set gdb_target(nuon,baud-rates) {}
 set gdb_target(nuon,cmd) "nuon"
 set gdb_target(nuon,runlist) {0 0 1 0}
 set gdb_target(nuon,options) ""
 set gdb_target(nuon,after_attaching) {}

I got problems using my local insight:

I set a breakpoint and hit the "run" button from the GUI, the target
actually stopped at the breakpoint correctly, but the insight GUI didn't
get updated, for example, "Step", "Next", "Finish" and "Continue" are
all grayed still.

Do you have ideas why this happened?

Thanks!

Julie