RE: syntax highlighting.

----Original Message----

    Hi Vineeth,

  If you're really interested in having a go at it, take a look in the
.../gdb/gdbtk subdirectory, which is where all the gui code lives.  Have a
browse of the README file there for a quick overview.  The files that
display the source browser window are
.../gdb/gdbtk/library/{srctextwin,srcwin}.{ith,itb}.

    cheers,
      DaveK