Default fixed font specification?

I've integrated insight into the Bootable Cluster CD (BCCD,
http://bccd.cs.uni.edu), and think that it's really a great gdb front end for
the BCCD project.

One thing about the BCCD that is an issue is the small size (<210MB so as to
fit on a 3" CD), which means that the font selection on the image is limted.
By default, the tk back end uses a less-than-pleasing font and I would like to
know if there's a way to override this at runtime or compile time.

Thanks,

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\