Re: [patch] updates gdbtk to use lbasename() do to shared libheader tweaks.

> From: Keith Seitz <keiths@redhat.com>
>> On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 19:09 -0400, Paul Schlie wrote:
>> (patch enclosed as an attachment, so don't know if it's visible on boards)
>
> Hmm. For some reason, I could not apply your patch. Goofy. Fortunately,
> it was simple enough.
>
> I have also take the opportunity to remove a few other compiler warnings
> stemming from some gdb "API" changes from char* to gdb_byte*.
>
> I tried to run this through the testsuite, but I see that varobj.c is
> throwing an internal error trying to run c_variable.exp. :-(

Thank you. With respect to the test-suite failure, I'm embarrassed to admit
that I've never actually run it, as for some reason which I haven't looked
close enough to know why, it's not being built by default when I configure
and build the entire source tree (so correspondingly have never run it),
but things seem to be ok (but haven't applied your latest tweaks yet
which should only help), but suspect its possible something subtle is
wrong that the test-suite is catching that I haven't seen or noticed?