insight help

Hi, I work for Xilinx Inc and am trying out your insight debugger. I can get the debugger running but I get this message:

(gdb) r
Starting program: /proj/tpop/rbalzli/H/env/Jobs/Bitgen/lin/bitgen -w -d dcm_pips_iob0_par_xdm.ncd head_lin.bit

Error: Error while reading shared library symbols:
Cannot find new threads: capability not available
Cannot find user-level thread for LWP 5936: capability not available

Can you help me with this?

I am running /products/gdb5.3/bin/insight

If I can get this debugger to work I may be able to get Xilinx to
purchase this debugger... This is a demo copy that I'm running.

Thanks,
Robert Balzli