help:gdb -w can't invoke the insight GUI

help:gdb -w can't invoke the insight GUI

My OS is redhat 8.0,the insight version is 6.1 which is downloaded from redhat website.

I've config and built the insight source code.Make install is also successful.

when I input 'gdb -nw' in command line, the new gdb works well.
When I input 'insight' in command line,the insight GUI appears.
But when I input gdb -w,the insight GUI is not invoked as I expect.

What's wrong with it? Should I set some certain path variables??

Best Regard,

Shen_Sha