Re: problem building 6.1 for powerpc on cygwin

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 08:31, Marc Schafer wrote:
> I am trying to build insight 6.1 for powerpc-eabi but it is failing in
> the tk build.  It appears that it is looking for X.  I have built
> older versions under cygwin and I thought X was not required.  It
> generates hundreds of errors, but here is a snippet.

You are correct: X is not required for cygwin, and it does look like it
is looking for X stuff.

Do you have the output of your run of configure?

I'm pretty sure that I've built this within the last few weeks... Maybe
a snapshot would be worth investigating?