Re: Insight's dependance on libgui?

Ian Roxborough wrote:
Hi,

If you're looking for a fast Table widget there is always the treeTable
widget from Source-Navigator.

This can take care of the memory window dependency (assuming someone can find the time to do the replacement).

I remember looking at the use of the libgui combobox. I vaguely remember that it was there just to ensure compatibility between Windows and Unix. It should not be difficult to replace its use.

-- Fernando Nasser Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: fnasser@redhat.com 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9