insight-6.0: error loading an ELF (target arm-unknown-elf)

Hi,

i have a small "hello world" example for an ARM
evaluation board.   It worked fine with previos
toolchains (binutils, gcc, insight).

But insight-6.0 refuses to load the ELF (filename "main"):

Error loading "path/main":
 bad offset (0x20206a6) in compilation unit header
(offset 0x0 + 6) [in module /path/main]

The whole project with generated objects, the final ELF,
the linker script and Makefile is located at:

http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/eb01.tar.bz2 (~ 14k)

I use the latest tool chain:
binutils-2.14
gcc-3.3.2
insight-6.0

I don't think the error is in insight, but i'm really
interested in what this error message means, it doesn't
mean anything to me at the moment.  As readelf and objcopy
work fine, it might be some information in the debug
sections?

Where is the error located, is it (my project), binutils,
gcc or insight?  Or what else?

Thanks for any hints,
Torsten.