Re: Insight-5.3 hangs

Please consider downloading gdb/insight 6.0.  I know the web site says
5.3 is "stable" but it isn't.  6.0 is.  Also 5.3 won't have proper
support for GCC 3.2, linux threads, mips, variable windows and a bunch
of other stuff.  It is also prone to crashing on Windows.  If at all
possible, use 6.0.

--
Martin M. Hunt <hunt@redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc.