Re: [Bdm-devel] RE: Problems using Insight/GDB for Coldfire

Dörr, Dirk wrote:

I get the impression that there is a general problem with bdm and gdb...

This could be true, and Insight shows the problems. People do use Insight, how-ever I do not, so I have to assume it works.

But the bdm inteface from cybertec?

The Cybertec pod works with the BDM driver on SF and the BDM driver supports GDB with the GDB patch also on SF.

--
 Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec . com . au