ARM, GDB remote protocol server, Windows

Hi,

on my web page there is an improved version of my
software that lets one debug an ARM7 core via
parallel port JTAG.  This part also compiles under
Windows but doesn't yet work reliably, i'm not
experienced in Windows programming.

It would be great if somebody could help me testing
it or give some hints on where the bugs are.

It can be downloaded at:

http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/pppcb-0.9.0.tar.bz2

Best regards,
Torsten.