Watch Variables

Hi guys

First of all, thanks very much for the fantastic GUI interface to gdb.
Insight has saved me many hours of debugging pain, and has a lot of features
that are really useful to me which I couldn't find anywhere else.

I do have a question/suggestion - maybe this has already been implemented -
is there any way to define a "custom" view of a variable?  I'm thinking in
particular of when I use a vector as a watch variable.  It would be really
handy to be able to define a "custom watch" of some sort that (eg) displays
the contents of the vector rather than showing the private pointers to the
first element and the last, leaving me to sift through memory trying to
figure out which is the 4th element in the vector.  What I'm running through
my mind is some sort of template script that knows how an STL vector is laid
out in memory (or figures it out from the debug info) and redisplays the
memory in a more meaningful.

What do you reckon?

Cheers
  Richard

+ --------------------------------------------- +
   Dr Richard van Wegen, Applications Engineer
+ --------------------------------------------- +
   PRIOR SEPARATION TECHNOLOGY GmbH
   Applications Engineering Department
   Dr. Bohrgasse 7B
   1030 Vienna, Austria
+ --------------------------------------------- +
   Tel +43 (01) 796 6362 310
   Fax +43 (01) 796 6362 333
   richard dot vanwegen at priorsep dot com
   www.priorsep.com
Confidential communication:

This communication may contain confidential information or information
protected by legal professional privilege.

You must not copy, use or disclose any information contained in this
communication or in any attachment without our consent.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by
telephone, fax or return email and delete the message and any attachments.

Our preferred formats for receiving documents are Microsoft Office 2000,
ACIS 6.0, AutoDesk Mechanical Desktop 5.0 (3D)