Re: multi-ice-gdb-server

That looks like it might work. To be clear, however, I am not at all interested in this code any more. So the someone for whom it "probably wouldn't be too hard to rev the code..." will certainly not be me ;-(

Jim

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 04:39 PM, Ramapriya Rangachar wrote:

Check this out:

http://www.arm.com/support/downloads-multi-ice

Ram

From: Jim Ingham <jingham at apple dot com>
To: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
Subject: Re: multi-ice-gdb-server
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:00:56 -0800

The multi-ice-gdb-server is a bridge between Arm's multi-ice driver and the gdb remote protocol. At least when I did this, Arm only had a Windows driver for the multi-ice, so you run the multi-ice-gdb-server on Linux. If ARM has released a Linux driver, it probably wouldn't be too hard to rev the code to build on Linux. But otherwise, it would be pointless...

Jim