Re: [Q] Debugging a program with console parameter etc with insight.

Well, recently I had some problems with Linux.

The KDE programs won't be launched due to some KDELauncher
connection problem.

What do you mean by saying that all I asked is not an issue
on Linux? Is there something different from cygwin version?
Well.. I can't find any big difference between Linux and Cygwin version.

Could you explain about it more?

Thank you.