FAQ page updated

I updated the FAQ page: http://sources.redhat.com/insight/faq.htm

I qualified a bit better the generic 'FAQ' title, and headng of the
page.  I also added some more verbiage about this being the debugger
gui.

The problem was that a search on www.redhat.com for the word 'FAQ'
would  pull the insight faq page as the first result, because the title
of the page was just "FAQ".

Right now, we don't even show up in the first screen of results.

Hopefully this will stop the questions about how to install RHL.

Elena