Re: Source lines out of sync with instructions

I tried gdb without insight, that is the command line ui, same problem.
I am running on a i686 architecture.

The line number and source are off by 5 lines.  Can't set a break point
where I want it or step to the line I want.  For example

		... // code

203		if ( ch == '\r' )
204		{
205			// do something
206		}
207	}	// end of function

The if ( ch == '\r' ) line is 208, not 203.  Since the function ends at
207 there isn't anything I can do...

I've tried to use both -ggdb -O0 and -g -O0 with no difference.  The
command line gdb does the identical thing as insight.

Any help would be appreciated...