Differences between new watch window and old

I forgot to mention some of the new features/changes.

- Watch window allows variables with the same names.
This made it impossible to use the old watch window when you are
debugging functions that reuse variable names.  This is very common.

- Watch window indicates which variables are not currently in scope.
This commonly resulted in misleading results where you saw variable "n"
(for example) in the watch window and it had a completely different
value that the "n" in the current function.

- On the old watch window when you clicked on the "+" and opened up a
struct or pointer, then stepped out of scope, it closed.  Then when you
step into scope again, it remains closed.  This was VERY annoying.

- New window displays type information.

- Popup menu now includes Sort, Help, and Close

- "Sort" alphabetizes the variables in a window.  I wanted drag-n-drop,
but it isn't done yet.

- Faster, smaller, more flexible.

- Does not use Tix, which is good because we are removing Tix soon.

Martin