New locals and watch windows

I have just checked in a complete rewrite of the local and watch
windows.  The new window use a new VarTree widget instead of the old Tix
tree widget. The VarTree widget is a pure itcl tree widget that is
designed specifically to display varobjs.

I will not be including any diffs because everything is different.

2002-11-06  Martin M. Hunt  <hunt@redhat.com>

	* library/watch.tcl: Completely rewritten to use VarTree.
	* library/locals.tcl: Completely rewritten to use VarTree.
	* library/variables.tcl: Deleted.
	* library/vartree.ith: New file.
	* library/vartree.itb: New file. Implements a variable
	tree.
	* library/tclIndex: Rebuilt.

I'm attaching some screenshots.  In the Watch window you can see that
"args" and "endp" are not currently valid so they are automatically
grayed out.  There is no menubar; instead a right mousebutton over a
variable pops up a menu.  Right mousebutton over empty space pops up a
smaller menu with just "Sort, Help, and Close".  The reason for this is
simply to maximize the useful space.

You can edit an entry by double-clicking on the value or using the
pop-up menu.

In the screenshot of the locals window, you can see the right
mousebutton popup menu.  If you click on a variable you get the same
menu as the one in the picture of the watch window.  The only difference
between the watch and locals window appearance is that the watch window
has an entry field at the bottom.  I am thinking of removing it and
adding it to the popup menu instead.  Any opinions?

Martin

PNG image

PNG image