Re: Which version with JEENI?

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 11:04:45AM +0200, harri.siirtola@vtt.fi wrote:

> Thanks guys, I think I'll try to install Insight 5.1.1 then.

A few months ago (July) I fixed the RDI target code (which is
used with Jeeni) so that it doesn't suck up all available host
CPU time while the target is executing.  If you notice gdb
using a lot of CPU time while it's just sitting there waiting
for your program to hit a breakpoint, that's the bug.  A recent
CVS snapshot should have it fixed.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com