Re: Various problems and/or questions on Insight 5.2.1

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I suppose but, while I can't direct people's time, it sure seems like
> focusing on fixing the native insight is a much much higher priority.

Well, sure. Making the native work is a higher priority for me, too.

> And, *I'm* not going to be releasing an X version of insight, that's for
> sure.

It sounds like we're agreed, there's no reason to exclude the possibility
to allow this... It's just a matter of testing for X. If it can't find X
_and_ we have a cygwin host, then build "native". If it's unix, we bail.
Doesn't sound that tough...

Now if we could only fix tcl/tk...