Re: Minimally required Insight installation files?

> * The bin and share directories are naturally required.
>   However, the various demo sub-directories in the share directory
>   are not required? Is the share/iwidgets3.0.1 directory required?

iwidgets is required. In the bin directory, you only need gdb.exe and the
various DLLs -- you don't need tclsh, wish, etc.

> * The lib directory is not required, at least not the *.a and *.sh files.
>   What about the pkgIndex.tcl files and, on Windows/Cygwin,
>   the *.dll files in the sub-directories of the lib directory?
>   They are not required, are they?

pkgIndex.tcl files are required. All DLLs are probably required, but I
don't think they get installed in lib, they'd be in the bin dir.