Understanding Insight internals - one can always hope

Hello everybody,

I'm a french programmer involved in bench and tuning at France Telecom /
Orange, working mainly on Solaris 8/9, linux 7.3 & cygnus/xp.

I plan to steal (1) ALL good ideas from gdbtk/insight to write a gui for an
inference engine / expert system order one+ rules (2) which used long
forgotten (3) Lattice windows. Ahh you guys from insight/gdb did a great
job, but to get the whole picture, it's hard, starting from generated
init.c... I've got on my shelf Ousterhout' Addison block, excellent usenix
paper from Ingham, but a little too short...

Anything else (either than scanning whole
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/ ) ???

Help greatly appreciated, cause my stuff is not so much intricate as gdb,
but it was line oriented the same and started in 1984, so...

Thanks
Pierre pierre.legallo@orangefrance.com

(1) under the GNU General Public License of course
(2) everybody interested in inference engine technology can mail me at the
adress above
(3) for people under 40 age ;-)