> ----- Forwarded message from Stefan Heinzmann <stefan_heinzmann@yahoo.com> -----
>
> From: Stefan Heinzmann <stefan_heinzmann@yahoo.com>
> To: sourcemaster@sources.redhat.com
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:21:59 +0200 (CEST)
>
> I just tried to subscribe the insight mailing list
> (digest version) using the web form at
> http://sources.redhat.com/insight/mailinglist.htm
> and received an error saying the following:

Did you select "Digest Version"? There was a typo in that (which I've
fixed), and it appears to be working now.

Please try it again.

(IF you did not use the 'Digest Version' option and it failed for you,
please let me know what you did. I've tried subscribing and unsubscribing
to several lists. The only problem I found was using the 'Digest Version'
checkbutton.)