Console Window Logging.

Several people I support have asked me for a means by which to 'log
the console window output' to a file. What I want is anything written
to the TK Console window to go to *BOTH* the TK console window, and a
file, ie: "foobar.log"

How can I do this? {I cannot use the "-nw" option, I have
to have tk/tcl operating in this situation}

Isn't there some place in the tk/tcl code that deals with
the console window where I can 'hack' this in?

I need the ablity to turn this log ON and OFF
from a typed command, something like:

     tk Console::LogToFile start foobar.log
     tk Console::LogToFile stop

It seems that "Console::insert {line}" is the right place I know
normal tcl/tk - this "itb/ith" stuff is funky and I'm abit confused,
and I don't know how fiddle with this part.

Any suggestions?

-Duane.