Re: ARM angel serial debugger don't work

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Charles-Henri Balet wrote:

> I use the insight 5.1.1 with an ARM compatible board from OKI with an
> ARM7TDMI processor,
> with the ARM SDT debugger trial version, the communication with the board is
> very quick and nice,
> each connection work fine at each time
> My problem is with insight 5.1.1 , I have successful connect only 2-3 times
> on 50 times but don't
> understand why any time it's connect good, any has an idea ?
> then angel is the only way to work with this board, and I want to use ecos
> and their tools.
> many thanks

Couple of things:

. What does "*-gdb -v" show?
. If you're on cygwin (Windows), what does "uname -a" show?
. Does the command line behave the same? (*-gdb -nw)

If the command line behaves the same, please send all this to
gdb@sources.redhat.com, since this would indicate that it is a backend
failure. (Insight is a GUI, gdb is the backend)