GDB error for angel on ARM oki board

Hello,
I have continue to test my problem with the insight 5.1.1 with an OKI board
with ARM 1.20 angel debugger.
I have compiled the GDB 5.1.1 and place the command : "target rdi com1", no
effect, when I press the
reset switch on the oki board an error message appear : "Unexpected read on
channel 4, length 192"
this message appear on each press on the reset switch, any has an idea ?
Another question, how can I find the "DEBUG" define in the GDB source code
for see more message on
the run of this arm-elf-gdb, I have see on the source code of the rdi
process that if DEBUG is defined, few
message appear for follow the problem, can you give me the source file where
this DEBUG is defined !

many thanks

balet charles-henri