problem with DLL relocation alert panels

Hello, I am new to this list!

I got a problem: my application is dynamically loading about 150 DLLs. For
every one of them an alert panel is coming up, telling about a DLL
relocation. These panels are a serious problem for me - I can't really
debug. However, on another machine (same version, same GDB, same cygwin), I
don't have this problem - there are no panels coming up - I simply do not
know, why.
Is there a switch to turn this "feature" on/off? Or is there a place in
source code, where I can suppress the panels?

Michael