Re: Patch: operate-and-get-next

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Seitz <keiths@cygnus.com> writes:

Keith> Did I mention that I, too, have a patch to fix this? Well, I
Keith> have something, but it's not good enough. Basically, we've got
Keith> to rewrite the command line to use some interface that allows
Keith> for notifications.

Ok, I'll drop my patch.  Thanks.

Keith> The problem is, we really only want to know when the user
Keith> changes the frame on us. NOT when gdb's internals change the
Keith> frame on us. This is the subtlety that I shoehorned around,
Keith> adding event notifiers to up/down command. :-)

Good idea.  Sounds like a pain though.

Tom