Re: Patches for source path and SIGINT warning

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 05:04:38PM -0400, Fernando Nasser wrote:

> Grant Edwards wrote:
> >
> > Attached are two patches against Insight-5.0.
> >
> > The first fixes the problem where the source window couldn't
> > open the source file because the path in the debugging info is
> > cygwin-style.
> >
> > Disclaimer: Somebody argued that this is the wrong way to fix
> >             it, but I didn't see any suggested right way, so
> >             those of us with work to do to will just have to
> >             suffer under the philosphical burden.  ;)
>
> I would like to fix the path thing using the libgui call
> instead of modifying Tcl.  I don't know when I will be given
> time to work on that but I will take note of it.  Of course,
> you already got your problem solved and anyone else who needs
> it in a hurry can use your patch.  Thanks for dooing it.

Did this problem get fixed?

I'm about to bundle up a weekly snapshot for use by my
customers, and I don't know if I need to include my patch. I
suspect that the problem addressed by my original patch to
Tcl_TranslateFileName has been fixed elsewhere, -- can anybody
confirm this?  I don't currently have a Cygwin system to try it
on.

The patch added a call to cygwin_conv_to_win32_path() at the
beginning of Tcl_TranslateFileName().

I don't see anything in the libgui changelog, but I don't
really know what I'm lookig for...

Thanks,

--
Grant Edwards