Re: moving GDB_TK setting into configure.in [FIXME]

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 03:10:53PM -0700, Keith Seitz wrote:
> Seems harmless enough. I don't know what else to say, other than, 'why
> didn't it get put into configure.in to begin with?'

All before my time...  It bothers me, though; this seems deceptively simple
and way too easy.  :-)

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance