Solaris 8 insight error

I'm running insight 5.0 on Solaris 2.8.

After running a program in insight, the followin error message keeps
showing up in the "Console Window":

  Error: procfs: target_wait (wait_for_stop) line 3677,
  /proc/17979: Interrupted system call.

If I type "continue" immediately, I get a pop-up with this error:

   resume: target already running.  Pretend to resume, and hope for the best!

and get the "(gdb)" prompt again.

If I ignore the message and run the code until a breakpoint actually
should get hit, then when a breakpoint happens my program freezes.
But I have to go to the console window and type "continue" before it
properly recognizes the breakpoint and says:

  Breakpoint 3, runtest (obj=0xb3608) at testtext.c:212

This behavior is really annoying.

Is there any way to fix this?  Is there a patch for this bug?

I'm not on this email alias, so please cc: me in any response.

Thanks!

Brian