Run button doesn't work

I'm using a relatively recent (yesterday) cvs Insight.
I run x86 Red Hat Linux 6.2.

The `Run' button on the toolbar doesn't seem to work for me.
I start gdb on my program.
The arguments to the program and a breakpoint are already set by
.gdbinit in the current directory.

When I hit Run, apparently nothing happens.
This message appears in the insight console window:

    Argument required (target name).  Try `help target'

Of course, what I forgot is that I have to go to the target settings
dialog and set the target to Exec.  Unfortunately this also has the
side effect of overwriting the inferior arguments (I consider this is
a minor problem since I know at least they'll be saved for next time).

I dislike having to remember to do this.  In fact I forget regularly,
and then I forget the fix, and end up just using `r' in the console.

I think this is a fairly important bug to fix for native
configurations at least.  Probably more than 90% of debugging with a
native linux gdb is done with the Exec target.  Having to always set
this means insight isn't optimized for the common case.

I can submit a PR if you'd prefer this report to be filed that way.

Tom