Re: cant build insight5.0 : storage size unknown

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Antoine PERNIN wrote:

> I have a new problem building insight 50, this time under Linux... (I m
> trying to compile under cygwin & linux)

I think you are using something very broken. At the request of others, I
have built arm-elf-gdb at least four times on both cygwin and linux and I
never had a problem.

Are you using a snapshot? I would discourage you from using the "release".
The snapshots are, in general, much more reliable.

What version of linux (redhat 6,7, suse, debian, etc)? What version of
gcc?