Web page "update"

Hi,

I'd like to discuss updating the web page a little. I'm not talking
complete rewrite (yet ;-).

Here's what I'd like to see accomplished by these updates:

. People getting the latest snapshot. The snapshots will probably have more
  bug fixes than the "release" version.  Until we can get a release+patches
  branch (or someone proposes something better), this will have to do.

. Have people automatically send output of "gdb -v" (or their target
  triple) and any other info (OS version, Cygwin version) to list with
  bug questions/problems..

. Have users check the check the FAQ and bug database BEFORE
  submitting bugs or asking (many) questions.

. No HTML (-only?) messages. Maybe provide a little form that people
  can fill out?

Yes, I do realize that much of this is never going to happen (at least
not 100% of the time), but I can dream, can't I? ;-)

Comments welcome. Suggestions for other improvements welcome.