Re: PluginWindow class and a revamped plug-in sample code

Fernando,

> Maybe I can expand that GDBWin class... What do you think?

This is what Martin & I originally intended for that class.  However, as
you can tell from the paucity of code in it, Martin left before he could
get around to fleshing it out, and the rest is history...  This sounds
like a really good idea.

Jim
--
Jim Ingham                                   jingham@apple.com