Re: Insight ?

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Colin Johnson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Running either this gdb or the one in /usr/bin doesn't invoke the GUI
> interface for Insight I was expecting.
> It just gives plain old gdb.
>
> Is their a command line switch for invoking the GUI ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Colin Johnson

I thought the executable had been renamed to "insight"
but I just did a fresh configure ; make install from
the CVS and the executable is still named gdb. I know
I have the new sources because now the controls are
at the top of the window (much better, BTW).

% ls ~/project/install/insight/bin
gdb  itclsh3.0  itkwish3.0  tclsh  tixindex  wish

What is going on, what ever became of tom's patch
to rename the "gdb" executable to "insight"?

P.S.
Colin, the answer to your question is run the
gdb executable in the install/bin dir.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc