insight + hpux

Dear Cygnus,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to build Insight 5.0 on HP-UX 10.20.  I
have been getting memory errors (during make), files it can not find,
etc....  Is there an HP binary available?  I am not the root user so I have
been compiling and loading binaries in my directories (I have, gdb, gcc,
vim, etc ..) and I would thus need an Insight binary that does not load into
/usr/local etc ....  If a binary is not available, is there an
insight-5.0.tar.gz file that has been set up already on an HP machine?  I
have successfully used ./configure for other programs but can not get things
working with Insight.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

David

David Sall
Northrop Grumman