Re: Patch: fixlet in gdbtk-cmds.c

Syd> Approved, although I would have preferred using Tcl_WrongNumArgs.

I wasn't even aware of that function.  It must have been added since I
last used Tcl.

gdbtk-cmds.c uses the "broken" method everywhere.  Bummer.  Also,
gdb_get_breakpoint_list() uses error(), which seems wrong.

I looked in gdb/testsuite/gdb.gdbtk and I didn't see anything that
mentions `gdb_clear_file'.  So I could check in the patch you prefer,
if you want.

Is there somewhere else I should look for tests?

Tom