More questions about DDD and Insight

Is there an RPM package of Insight for newbies to install on Redhat 6.1?

I went to the main ftp site and found something called DEJAGDB mixed in with
the  Insight package, what is it?

As I understand, DDD requires Motif or Lesstif, is there no easy way to get
it to run under Gnome?

Do I need GCC 5.0 to run Insight or can I make do with the GDB that comes
with Redhat 6.1?

Thank You