Subject: QUESTION ON INSIGHT 5.0 (fwd)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Takis Psarogiannakopoulos <takis@XFree86.Org>
To: kseitz@firetalk.com

Dear Friend,
You are a developer of insight. Can you please forward the
message below to the insight@sourceware.cygnus.com ?
I dont know what is wrong with these lists and they dont
accept e-mails from public.xfree86.org.

-----
  The IP number that I'm denying mail from is 204.152.184.37
  The list that you're on is ORBS.  See:
      http://www.orbs.org/verify.cgi?address=204.152.184.37
  for more information about this list and why you are on it.
----

What he is talking about??? How I am supposed to access the
insight, gcc, gdb lists? After all the last two are GNU! not
sourceware, cygnus , redhat etc etc etc...